With so much at stake in the selling of a home, here’s our case for why you should work with a professional agent to stage, list and sell your home.
For many people, owning a home is one of the largest financial transactions they’ll make, which is why 87% of sellers rely on an agent to be their guide1. It’s estimated that real estate agents play more than 150 roles during an average home transaction, so it’s best to leave it to the pros.
Real estate agents know how to sell your home quickly and for the best price. Successful sales balance four components: the market, price, condition of the house and exposure. Because agents know about market trends and the other houses in your neighborhood, they’re well equipped to play up your home’s advantages and downplay disadvantages.
In addition, a skilled agent will:
· Help determine an asking price that will make your home competitive
· Offer recommendations on how to prepare your home to attract attention, from staging and curb appeal to small home repairs that can make a big difference
· Market your home to people who are most likely to buy your home
· List your property on the Multiple Listing Service, so buyers can easily find it online
· Represent your needs and negotiate the best deal possible
· Help you navigate the many services you may need during the process, such as appraisals, inspections, home repairs, title, mortgage, home warranty and insurance
· Be readily available to take your calls and answer any questions
There is also a financial advantage to using an agent:
· Homes that are offered for sale by the owner (FSBO) typically sell for less than the selling price of other homes. FSBO homes sold at a median of $225,000 in 2021, which is significantly lower than the median of agent-assisted homes at $345,0002.
· The average Coldwell Banker® listed property sells for 20.7% higher than the National Association of REALTORS® average price3.
If you are selling your property and plan to purchase another home, your real estate agent will be a valuable partner to help ensure everything goes smoothly. In fact, 53% of sellers nationwide use the same agent to purchase their next home3.
Contact your Coldwell Banker affiliated agent today to discuss listing your property for the spring selling season.
GUSTAVO GONZALEZ JAN 10, 2023
Copyright © 2023 Halorealproperty.com - All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Bankers Nelson Realtors Each office is independently owned and operated
POWERED BY GODADDY